Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good-bye

That time is here! This is my last blog and thank you for reading.

This morning,  I woke up and read a yahoo news article, that has summed my situation. The article said, I quote, "Hundreds of job opening listings posted on Monster.com and other jobs sites explicitly state that people who are unemployed would be less attractive applicants, with some telling the long-term unemployed to not even bother with applying."

These hiring managers should have something in mind for setting that as a reason.

How long has it been for me? 7 months of job search? I think I am in that long-term category already. And I am done looking.

If you have been in my situation, I wish you the best of luck in your search. I am sure you will get one. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment